The pain reliever law firms recommend.
What’s the value of a clean set of books, or a well-integrated Soluno platform, or a more transparent accounting system? Leslie never backs away from a challenge. She sees her role as that of a problem solver. What’s your worst headache? Leslie has likely already seen it and overcome it. When you’ve worked with 208 law firms and counting, you’ve pretty well seen it all.
In fact, if Leslie hasn’t seen it, she knows who has. Leslie reaches out to her network of professionals who backstop any issue that’s outside of Leslie’s expertise.
Best of all, Leslie takes pride in not only smoothing operational wrinkles. The efficiencies she achieves also make law firms more profitable. In fact, in many instances, Leslie’s fees represent an investment in long-term operational efficiency and reliability.
- “Outsourced CFO”
- Law Society audits
- Soluno implementation and support
- Soluno training
- Customization of Soluno
- Opening and Closing of law firms
- Set up payroll
- Benefits and premiums management for payroll
- Business consulting
- Management consulting
- Compliance with CRA and Law Society requirements
- Financial sections of the Member’s Annual Reports
- EHT returns
- HST returns and remittances
- Year-end accounting
- Monthly reporting
- Manage IT relationships
- Project Manager of Marketing activities